lundi 17 octobre 2011

"How I met your mother" S1E1

Short Review
In 2030, Ted Mosby wants to tell his children how he met their mother. That's why he remembers some important (or not) moment of his life. In this first episode, we can see the main characters that is to say, Barney, Marshall, Lily and Robin. We learn their job, their character traits and many other details... We can see the meeting between Ted and Robyn which is a bit surprising...

Opinion ?
This episode made me laugh and made me want to see more. 

Moreover, thanks to this episode I've learn new English words : "a spanking" and "the leap"

Predictions ?
In the next episode, I suppose Robyn will become friend with all the other characters. I guess Barney will not change, he'll continue to dredge women and to be single. I think Ted will live many adventures before meeting his wife (mom of his children). Maybe, other characters will appear and become really important in the serie. 

1 commentaire: